Port Jet Whale Watching
The Whale Watching season has started! From May we have once again been offering Port Macquarie’s best whale watching – keep an eye out on our website and Facebook Page for the latest updates!
Come and see the whales with Port Jet, it’s the safest + fastest vessel in New South Wales. Get up close to these wonderful creatures. Hear the squeaks, whistles + groans as they cruise along side and see their tails and flutes hitting the water. You may even be lucky enough to see a whale breaching!
Wave Rider was purpose built with an onboard hydrophone to allow customers to listen to the whales in real-time through the vessel’s surround sound system!!
Video Highlights from Port Jet Whale Watching
- Up to 1 1/2 hours
- Room to stand, take photos and have full view of whales wherever they come up
- Informative: your captain Anthony will tell you all about the whales; their habitat, needs and migration patterns
- Comfortable seats
- Very stable boat – good news for those prone to sea sickness
- Onboard toilet for your convenience
- No age restrictions
- Maximum of 18 passengers
- Children $39 – Adults $49
Port Jet also have other great activities including thrill rides and jet-ski hire. See their site for more detail on these. Port Jet.
Note: The Port Jet docks in the heart of Port Macquarie, a 35 minute drive up the beautiful Ocean Road.